- Who is responsible for the processing of your data.
- For what purposes we collect the data we request.
- What is the legitimacy for its treatment.
- For how long we keep them.
- To which recipients are your data communicated.
- What are your rights.
Name: Cristina Barnadas Solé
Address: Calle Torras i pujalt, 1 08022, Barcelona
2. Purposes, legitimation and conservation of the processing of data sent through:
Purpose : Provide a means for you to contact us and answer your requests for information, as well as send you communications about our services and activities, including by electronic means, if you check the acceptance box.
Conservation : Until once your request has been resolved through our form or answered by email, if you have not generated a new treatment.
Purpose : Answer your requests for information, attend to your requests and answer your queries or doubts.
Legitimation : the consent of the user when requesting information through the email address.
Conservation : Once your request by email has been resolved and answered, if it has not generated a new treatment.
SENDING CURRICULUM BY EMAIL.
Purpose: Have your resume to participate in our volunteer selection processes.
Legitimation : The consent of the user when sending us their personal information and curriculum for our volunteer selection processes.
Conservation : During the development of open personnel selection processes and for a maximum of 2 years for future processes.
Obligation to provide us with your personal data and consequences of not doing so .
The supply of personal data requires a minimum age of 14 years, or, where appropriate, have sufficient legal capacity.
The personal data requested is necessary to manage your requests and/or provide you with the services you require, so if you do not provide it to us, we will not be able to attend you correctly or provide you with the Service you have requested.
3. Recipients of your data
Your data is confidential and will not be transferred to third parties, unless there is a legal obligation.
4. Rights in relation to your personal data:
Anyone can withdraw their consent at any time, when it has been granted for the processing of their data.
Likewise, you can exercise the following rights:
- Request access to your personal data or its rectification when they are not correct.
- Request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Request the limitation of your treatment in certain circumstances.
- Request opposition to the processing of your data for reasons related to your particular situation.
- Request the portability of the data in the cases provided for in the regulations.
- Other rights recognized in the applicable regulations.
By means of a letter addressed to the person in charge at his postal or electronic address (indicated in section A), indicating the reference "Personal Data", specifying the right that you want to exercise and with respect to what personal data.
In case of disagreements with the association in relation to the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the Data Protection Authority (www.agpd.es).
This website only uses its own and third-party technical, personalization and analysis cookies (Google Analytics), which in no case process personal data or collect browsing habits for advertising purposes.
For this reason, when accessing our website, in compliance with Article 22 of the Information Society Services Law, when dealing with analysis cookies, we have requested your consent for their use and to provide the information on them, which in In any case, they will be installed after a reasonable period of time so that the user has time to decide whether to give their consent or not.
6. Security of your personal data
In order to safeguard the security of your personal data, we inform you that we have adopted all the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the personal data provided, its alteration, loss, and unauthorized treatment or access.
7. Updating your data
It is important that so that we can keep your personal data updated, you inform us whenever there is any change in them, otherwise, we will not respond to the veracity of the same.